![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
I ate Soto and Oreo for the first time in YEARS Wait, Soto not years,months lar Oreo is YEARS, Fish lar,I'm craving for peanut butter and jelly sandwich); Had a 40:49 min call with Iman yesterday <3 Imma I heard what he had to say to you HECK CARE LAR So today, being Hari Raya Aidiladha isn't any different from other days Except for the fact that I fasted the day before today:/ I realised something This Valentine's Day, I'd be celebrating it ALONE again BUT I've got Darling(: NURUL IMAN MOHD TAIB YEAHYEAH. I'll give you presents ok? Oh yes, I still haven't forget my promise And my pizza mood is always on New Year's eve But I don't think you are free/can make it/want to see me right? Tsk lar you We'll go have pizza ok? edit/ I think I'm gonna be a good girl today AND Finish up the OMFG, my cousin is DAMNDAMNDAMN pretty cann I meltedehem when I saw her She's feminine, and I hate her for that She's just any other guy's dream girl Well, those who want the PERFECT girlfriend You know, the caring, not tomboy-ish, prettayye, sweet talker ARH. And her sis has a very stong pendirian "You do not need to look for happiness. It'll come. You'll go through it. If you're lucky, you'll be happy. If you aren't, it'll end. And then you will feel heartbroken, but it can never stop you from loving again. It may have made yourself go cold towards guys, but it's a feeling that you just can't help it.Dingin telah membuat hatiku membeku" AND MIND YOU, She's only 14 YES, f-o-u-r-t-e-e-n Not that she is experienced in BGRs Or what so ever, but I like her pendirian(: It's just that I'm lazy to do the things I am supossed too I think,now, I shall do an overview of 2006 Year 2006, Was a year of adjusting to a whole new environment New school, books, uniform, friends, teachers I guess going into Crescent WAS a good decision heh 2006, was more of lessons than entertainment There were many points of realisation REALLY MANY Oh yes, many flings SJI,SAS,RI,ACS(I),ACS(Barker Rd),VS "So much for being Saints!" FUN EH? This year, yes, no serious relationships Well, except for one I've learnt many things too BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT WAS TO BE STRONG A characteristic not seen in every human being Yes, I admit I've been unstable, dependant through out this year But later on, I woke up to realise This can't go on And every minute praying, I would meet that special someone That will change me And, God answered my prayers And I met with Khairul Arguments, disagreements, tears, laughter You name it all, we've shared almost everything Pretty fragments yeah? But, kebahagiaan memang bukan milikku So yeah, when it all ended, I didn't break down on the spot, suprisingly SO THAT WAS THE FIRST MOMENT I WITNESSED MYSELF BEING STRONG I guess next year, I'll be a lot different from who I am now I'd be more thoughtful, more hardworking I wish, stronger Not only physically, but also emotionally Can't stop myself lar ok? BUT IF IMAN CAN TAHAN SO CAN I! Oklar, maybe not get serious with anyone Flings are ALRIGHT! Wahahaha. NONO,I must spare some time for myself Before I can spare some time FOR and WITH others I'd be caught up with school, NP, tkd, streaming etc. I'll dare to dream,because you showed me how And I'll continue to live Though you, my pillar of strength is gone But in my heart, I always know that you're there for me BECAUSE YOU SAID SO! And I promised you. I wanted to call you up for pizza, but sadly, I FORGOT ITS HARI RAYA AIDILADHA TODAY): Betcha mum&dad will scream if you go out right? It's a LOOOONG time before my pizza mood comes again manzxzx AIYAH,nvm lar next time ok? I KEEP MY WORDS HOR Man, I'm tired. Can't continue): BYE ALL I loved you, and I still do |
